At the Pink Lotus Breast Center, women enjoy the unique experience of holistic care linked seamlessly to the latest screening and diagnostic technologies, including state-of-the-art surgery. We believe that creating a haven of serenity promotes wellness. Knowing that our distinctive amenities and patient services promote the highest quality care allows our patients to relax and trust those treating them.
Once having visited a Pink Lotus Breast Center, patients quickly feel that they are part of our family. Each takes home a renewed sense of hope, an understanding of her diagnosis, and a realization of our ultimate purpose: to save lives.
What makes us different from the rest? Here are some of the top reasons:
- Family-owned for over 10 years – no red tape and complicated committees
- Freedom to make decisions that put the best interests of our patients first
- No hospital or corporate affiliation that may put bottom line ahead of patient care
- Predominantly Female physicians and compassionate staff
- A strong nonprofit partnership giving back to those less fortunate
Our dedication to excellence includes being affordable to all levels of income. Our primary medical group is in network and accepts most major insurance carriers, including Medicare. We will not charge a facility fee like most large healthcare centers. While hospitals claim to provide some level of one-stop service, their breast care providers generally hit a brick wall when faced with competing priorities, policies, schedules, technology and various departments with which their patients must interface. We designed the Pink Lotus Breast Center from the ground up to break through this wall – and from where we stand, we can see you just fine.