Indian gooseberry powder, aka Amla, has risen in popularity lately – not surprisingly, as it is ranked the world’s #1 antioxidant superfruit. However, research has shown that poor extraction methods and improperly timed harvesting make amla lose many of its beneficial antioxidant contents, and unbeknownst to the consumer, this results in products with vastly different antioxidant profiles, capabilities and potential health benefits.
Amla Boss contains highly specialized Indian gooseberry powder protected by 8 patents and derived from a unique water-based extraction process which maintains the integrity of the antioxidant profile. This has been shown in clinical studies to reduce more oxidative stress in the body when compared to conventional amla products. Due to this unique extraction method, Amla Boss dominates the field with higher potency, more aqueous stability, finer consistency, and a mellower taste profile than any other commercially available Phyllanthus emblica extract.
- A unique, potent and patented ingredient that brings together the powers of ancient medicine with the support and backing of modern science and clinical research.
- Amla extracts are taken from fruits harvested at the particular point in their growth cycle when the ratio of gallic acid to tannins is ideal.
- Optimal effects of amla are only obtained when the gallo-tannoid content remains high and gallic acid content remains low, as is the case with Amla Boss.
- Easily dissolves in water, juices and smoothies without changing the taste profile when compared to regular amla.
- Stable in powder form for an incredible 5 years
- 100% vegan, Gluten free, non-GMO, and certified organic, Kosher and halal.
- Also available via our discounted smoothie power bundle.
Please note that Amla Boss is provided in a larger-size jar to match some of our other products, giving the possible appearance that the jar may not be properly filled. Each jar contains precisely 30 servings of 500mg of Amla Boss as advertised.
Made in USA