Matcha tea is an incredibly powerful antioxidant that has been around since ancient times and also shown to be beneficial in countless modern-day clinical studies. Yet, not all Matcha is created equal and the market has been saturated with cleverly disguised products that have caused much consumer confusion. We’ve been talking about Matcha for over a decade now (before it even became popular), so we decided to put our foot down for those of you who demand authentic, certified and premium quality.
Thought your matcha tea was actually from Japan because it said Japanese Matcha? Think again. Thought ceremonial Matcha is superior because it sounded nice? Not so fast. Our Ancient Matcha is all about purity and integrity. It has all the things that only a fraction of other Matcha tea products can claim:
- 100% pure and authentic Japanese grown, imported directly from the source and not mixed or fortified with any other ingredients or extracts.
- Origin, authenticity and organic certified in Japan by JAS (Japan’s USDA equivalent).
- Certified again in the United States as USDA Organic.
- Premium ‘culinary’ grade Matcha green tea, which can be mixed with water, beverages, smoothies, lattes, yogurts, foods, etc.
- Beware of heavily marketed yet inferior ‘ceremonial’ grade Matcha which can only be mixed with water.
- Organic Matcha seems to be everywhere, but try finding one that is 100% vegan, non-GMO, Gluten free, OU Kosher certified, USDA certified organic, Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) certified organic and FSSC 22000 certified (go ahead, we’ll wait).
- Does not make you feel ‘Ancient’, but amplifies your body and health!
6 oz (168g) Jar
Makes 20-40 servings
Exclusively from Pink Lotus Elements
Product of Japan, Assembled in USA