Matcha green tea sends an incredibly powerful antioxidant called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) into your bloodstream to inhibit cell-damaging free radicals and to lower oxidative stress. Countless modern-day clinical studies prove the benefits of daily green tea consumption. Unlike your basic green tea, however, our Ancient Matcha has you consuming the entire leaf, ground into a fine matcha powder. As a result, Ancient Matcha delivers 10x the nutritional value of regular green tea and up to 137x the amount of antioxidants. Yet, not all matcha is created equal. Cleverly disguised products confuse consumers, and saturate the market with low quality, inauthentic brands, including Japanese-style matcha that is actually grown in China. We’ve been talking about matcha green tea for nearly two decades, so we decided to put our foot down for those of you who demand authentic, certified and premium quality and a product based on purity and integrity. It has all the things that only a fraction of other products can claim:
- 100% pure and authentic Japanese grown matcha tea powder, imported directly from the source and not mixed or fortified with any other ingredients or extracts.
- Origin, authenticity and organic certified in Japan by JAS (Japan’s USDA equivalent).
- Certified also in the United States as USDA Organic.
- Premium ‘culinary’ grade matcha, which can be mixed with water, beverages, smoothies, lattes, yogurts, foods, etc.
- Beware of heavily marketed ‘ceremonial’ grade Matcha, which sounds so festive, but is only meant to be mixed with water as a tea.
- Matcha is widely available, but try finding one that is 100% vegan, non-GMO, gluten free, OU Kosher certified, USDA certified organic, Japanese Agricultural Standard (JAS) certified organic and FSSC 22000 certified (go ahead, we’ll wait).
- Does not make you feel ‘Ancient’, but invigorates your body and amplifies your health!
- Also available via our discounted smoothie power bundle.
Makes 20-40 servings
Exclusively from Pink Lotus Elements
Product of Japan, Assembled in USA