Pink Lotus Elements is committed to providing you with a fast, seamless and secure shopping experience. We ship to over 10 countries and never stop working on our technology, fulfillment and logistics infrastructure to assure that you can order and receive your products in the fastest and most effective way possible in today’s busy world.
Saffrony™ Mood Support – Emotional Health & Balance
Saffrony Mood Support is a natural, vegan and non-GMO saffron extract from stigmas containing 2% safranal, crocin and picrocrocin. It promotes healthy psychological function while supporting emotional health and mood balance as demonstrated in multiple published clinical studies. Also available via discounted auto ship.
- Clinically proven to help support nervous system health, healthy stress levels, healthy mood balance, healthy positive mental outlook and healthy eating habits.
- Properly dosed at 15mg with a 2% saffron extract.
- Other products use a higher 88.5mg dose with a lower 0.5% saffron extract, a formulation that has not been clinically proven for mood support.
- Premium-quality extract obtained from saffron flowers of Turkey and Morocco.
- Clinical research demonstrates a 50% reduction in the severity of mood-related PMS symptoms.
Exclusively from Pink Lotus Elements
Crocus sativus L. in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Depression: A Double-blind, Randomized and Placebo-controlled Trial. S. Akhondzadeh et al. Phytother. Res. 19, 148–151 (2005).
Hydro-alcoholic extract of Crocus sativus L. versus fluoxetinein the treatment of mild to moderate depression: a double-blind, randomized pilot trial. S. Akhondzadeh et al. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 97 (2005) 281–284.
Comparison of Crocus sativus L. and imipramine in the treatment of mild to moderate depression: A pilot double-blind randomized trial. S. Akhondzadeh et al. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2004, 4:12.
Crocus sativus L. (saffron) in the treatment of premenstrualsyndrome: a double-blind, randomised and placebo-controlled trial. M Agha-Hosseini et al. BJOG 2008;115:515–519.
GABA receptors mediates the activity of safranal fromIRIDAFRAN saffron extract. J.A.Marañon et al. International Society of Nutraceutical and Functional Food Conference. (2012)
|Count per Bottle|
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal