The active ingredient in Menopause Miracle is a proprietary blend of 3 botanical root extracts from Asia, including Angelica gigas nakai, Cynanchum wilfordii and Phlomis umbrosa. Botanical root extracts can be very sensitive to air and humid environments, and if exposed for too long, the ingredient can change color and/or harden inside the capsule.
As a precaution, we manufacture Menopause Miracle with 2 freshness packets in each bottle. However, it is still important to store your bottle in a cool, dry place away from directly light whenever possible. If this is not done, and in certain other cases, the ingredient may change over time.
What to look out for
Hardening of the ingredient is a very rare occurrence within the 1-month supply period provided in each bottle. If your capsules have changed color or hardened, they were exposed to air or humidity for too long at some point, and it may be difficult to pinpoint that event. To avoid this from happening in the future, here are some helpful tips:
- Try not to use a pill container for Menopause Miracle as most pill boxes are not airtight – this is especially true in warm and humid environments.
- If you must use a pill container, consider only inserting one week worth of capsules at a time.
- Don’t leave your bottle open for extended periods of time.
- Don’t remove the freshness packets after receiving your bottle, they do help keep your capsules fresh.
- If possible, store your bottle in a cool and dry place, ideally away from direct light.
- Do not open your bottle upon delivery if you intend to wait some time before taking the supplement.
If you believe something else may be wrong with your capsules that is not described in this post, please do reach out directly to Customer Service so that we can assist you further.