Will you charge me to return a product?
If you order a product from us and Customer Service approves it for a return that was the result of a warehouse error, you will not get charged any shipping fees and Customer Service will provide you with a prepaid return label to send your product back.
In some cases, we will deduct our standard shipping fee of $5.80 from your refund after your return is received back by our warehouses, as follows:
1) Your order has already shipped out but you simply changed your mind and would like to send it back.
2) You forgot to cancel your subscription in time, and as a result, a renewal order was processed and shipped that you now wish to return.
3) You received your item and cannot use it for a reason that is beyond our control, and you would like to return it for a refund.
4) Returns received by us without a proper shipping label or via ‘Return to Sender’ are subject to a $5 restocking fee.
5) Returns received by us due to an invalid address selected by the customer during checkout are subject to a $5 restocking fee.